Posted by Admin on October, 02, 2015
How can fumes affect your health?
Welding process generate hazardous gases and micro dust in atmosphere. Welding fume to be removed from work place. The following are effects welding fumes.
Exposure to different types of welding fumes produces different health effects. If over the years you breathe in gases, fumes, and vapors in large quantities, your health will suffer.
· Irritation of the eyes, nose, and chest
· Shortness of breath
· Fluid in the lungs (edema)
· Inflammation of the lungs (pneumonitis)
· Loss of appetite
· Nausea / vomiting
Some short-term health effects are:
· Chronic lung problems (bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema, silicosis,
· Lung cancer
· Cancer of the larynx
· Cancer of the urinary tract
Other health problems that may be related to welding fumes are:
· Skin diseases
· Hearing loss
· Gastritis, ulcers of the stomach
· Kidney damage
· Heart disease
This entry was posted on October, 02, 2015 at 19 : 07 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.